Full WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Pro Plugin
This is the full WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Pro Plugin for WooCommerce. Contains all up to date features at this highly discounted price.
WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Pro plugin provides an easy way to customise (add, edit, delete and change display order) your fields displayed on WooCommerce checkout page.
Full description and documentation at: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-checkout-field-editor/
Customize your Checkout Fields via your admin panel
The checkout field editor provides you with an interface to add, edit and remove fields shown on your WooCommerce checkout page. Fields can be added and removed from the billing and shipping sections, as well as inserted after these sections next to the standard ‘order notes’.
The editor supports several types for custom fields including text, select, checkboxes and datepickers.
There are several sets of Fields you can edit:
- Billing – Payment and billing address section of checkout (payment must be enabled)
- Shipping – Shipping section of checkout (shipping must be enabled)
- Additional – Appear after the billing and shipping sections of checkout, next to order notes (order notes must be enabled)
- Name – Name of field, which is used as the meta key to save info. Must be unique.
- Type – Field type. See ‘Types’ below.
- Label – Label for input shown in checkout.
- Placeholder / Option values – Placeholder text for inputs OR the options for select boxes, radios etc. Values should be separated by a pipe (|). Two scenarios are explained below:
- An options list starting with a pipe creates an empty choice. Used in conjunction with a required select field, it will force the user to choose a valid option.
- An options list without a pipe as first character will make the first option in the list the default choice whether the field is required or not.
- Position – Left, right or full width. This applies CSS styling to the box.
- Clear row – Useful when aligning fields left and right — stops a field being shown on the same row as the current field.
- Validation rules – Choose validation rules to apply: Email, number, and required are supported.
- Display Options – Option to display fields in thank you emails, thank you pages, or on order detail pages. (CFE 1.1.8+)
These custom types are supported:
- Text – standard text input.
- Password – password text input.
- Textarea – A textarea field.
- Select – A dropdown/select box. Requires options set.
- Multi-select – A multi-select box. Requires options set.
- Radio – A set of radio inputs. Requires options set.
- Checkbox – A checkbox field.
Please view the full documentation at: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/checkout-field-editor/?_ga=2.196379567.2044489648.1498492545-988541425.1492524666 for all specifications and features.